Key clients/highlights from 2018/2019 include:
- Campaign for the launch of Ma'an - and Abu Dhabi Government initiave
- Marriot Luxury Brand Collection in Ajman and Jordan
- Millenium Hotels in Mussanah and Salalah, Oman
- F&B for Pullman Hotels
- Abu Dhabi World Games Special Olympics
- DP World
- Dubai Tourism Winter Advertising Campaign
- Sharjah Government Media Bureau
- RAK Bank and their new products with FC Barcelona
- Social media content for Emirates Airline
- Emirates and Emirates Aviation University new advertising campaign
- African Legal Network Conference and CBRE
- KSA Water Authority, water conservation campaign
- Launch of Excitare
- 'Children of Tomorrow' for Tamimi & Co. Law Firm
"Thank you so much for yesterday and being such a professional photographer. It was my pleasure to work with you and I'm very confident we will start to work together more often from now on/I just wanted to extend a big "thank you" to yourself and the team you sent yesterday - it was a wonderful experience! As it was my first time doing something like this they really made me feel comfortable!"
- Farnaz Taghavi, Director, Emodels + Nadim, an aspiring model, following a portfolio collaboration.
"Rhys was a joy to work with and I look forward to working with him in the future; as I have yet to find a photographer who has been able to portray the attitude and skill that is needed in the hospitality industry."
- Wassim Jaber, Brands and Marketing Executive - Peacock International, following a lifetyle and interiors campaign for the company's hotels.
“Tommy and I received our wedding disk today. We eagerly put it on as soon as we got home and as expected the results were fantastic for the second time. Rhys is not only a true artist but he has an amazing ability to run the show in the most polite, appropriate, discreet way making every guest feel welcome!”
- Fiona, Wedding Client.
“Rhys is an exceptionally creative person who strives for the best in everything he does. His professionalism and his talent allow him to outshine any competitors he may have. He is able to capture beautiful images, moods and situations without being seen. He is truly a creative professional with whom I would have no hesitation in recommending for a future project or working with him again.”
- Thomas Rolt, Assistant Principal - The Modern English School, Qatar.